When we talked about focusing on growth in a post a few days ago, I suggested you look back in your letting go journal and see just how much you’ve grown as a person. I thought it was only fitting that we wrap up this 30 Day Letting Go Challenge by taking a look back and reflecting on how far we’ve all come over the course of a month. We covered a lot of different topics. We dug deep to find out what’s keeping us from embracing letting go. We made a daily effort to let go and make it a habit we’ll carry forward with is from here on out.
Let’s take a quick walk down memory lane and browse through all the different topics we covered over the past 29 days. For a page with the links to all of the blog post topics, you can find that by clicking on this link.
Here’s a quick rundown of the topics by themselves:
- Welcome And Why Letting Go Is A Choice You Make Every Day
- What Is Letting Go?
- What Letting Go Isn’t
- Letting Go Is Important
- Why It’s A Bad Idea To Ignore Letting Go
- The Connection Between Letting Go & Depression
- Letting Go Gives You A False Sense Of Power
- The Freeing Feeling Of Letting Go
- Don’t You Think It’s Time To Take Back Control?
- Let’s Talk About Forgiving Yourself
- The Pain You Give Can’t Cancel Out The Pain You Receive
- Letting Go Is A Decision
- Letting Go Is A Process
- This Is What Letting Go Is Really About
- Before You Can Let Go Of The Hurt, You Have To Face It
- Starting The Process Of Letting Go
- Journaling Your Letting Go Journey
- Gratitude Can Help You Let Go
- Opening A Dialog About Your Anger And Pain
- Letting Go Can Be A Daily Choice
- Using Prayer And Meditation To Help Let Go
- Don’t Go To Sleep Angry
- Talk It Out
- Practice Makes Perfect
- Count Your Blessings
- Be Kind Instead Of Right
- Take Responsibility For Your Own Part
- Focus On The Growth & Anything Good That’s Happened
- Learn To Live In The Present
What has had the biggest impact on you? What tips and ideas have you found the most helpful? Those are the posts that you want to come back to again and again.
Take a few minutes today to reflect on not only how far you’ve come, but more importantly how this simple 30 day challenge has influenced you and changed you for the better. What positive experiences have you had as a result of embracing letting go? Do you feel less trapped, freed and happier? I hope that’s the case and I hope you’ve not only enjoyed our little journey towards letting go, but benefited from it. Most of all I hope you’ve developed a new habit of letting go that you will carry forward through the rest of your life. If I’m really lucky, you’ll even pass it on and teach your children. Let’s spread this ‘letting go message’ far and wide.